Lady is a 3 year old Boxer dog owned by Sharon and Bobby Laughlin of Village Mills, Texas.
At the age of 1 year old, this Boxer was playing in the yard one moment, and in serious trouble the next. What happened caused repercussions still being treated to this day.
This Boxer dog's amazing story of survival is a wise reminder for all Boxer owners. While many dangers are obvious, some are just not widely-known. Until it is too late.
The one that relates to Lady is plant poisoning. This beautiful Boxer ingested some pieces of a Sago plant. Life for Sharon, Bobby, and Lady changed forever from that point on.
Here, we'll learn just how dangerous Sago palms are to dogs, exactly what happened, the treatment that she needed to survive, and her ongoing health issues that are being carefully managed by her loving owners.