The behavioral issues of a Boxer eating grass and/or eating feces can be directly connected to the dog's diet. As the Boxer is ingesting those fillers found in manufactured food, your dog will feel full, but his or her body will be craving nutrients that the fillers did not contain.
Allergies to commercial dog food is one of the most common allergies that affect dogs in the Molosser group, such as the Boxer. This can cause upset stomachs, vomiting, diarrhea, and external symptoms such as dry skin and a dull coat. Many cases can be severe and following the correct home cooking methods, you will be able to make sure that your Boxer is receiving the nutrients he needs, while at the same time finding out what he or she is allergic to.
For those who already know that a Boxer is allergic to wheat (one of the most common commercial elements), you can make delicious wheat-free home cooked meals for your Boxer.
Why watch your puppy suffer through the teething phase, when you can make tasty home made treats that will greatly help with discomfort.
Marketing Schemes -
Puppy food, adolescent food, adult food, senior food, pregnancy food...What's next? When you home cook for your Boxer, you do not need to worry about the age of your dog. These home cooking recipes fit any Boxer of any age.
Raw Food Diets -
Scientists have traced canines all the way back to 4 specific wolves - amazing! Having originated from wild animals, our canine companions still have the instinct to eat raw meat. For those who wish to see if their Boxer enjoys a raw food diet, you will have recipes for this as well.
Tummy Trouble Times -
There will be times when your Boxer is feeling down, perhaps recovering from a treatment or just having an "off day" and dealing with an upset stomach. For those times, read the recipes for "Upset Tummy Food".
Your Boxer trusts you to feed him. He stands there looking so cute, practically drooling while you prepare his dinner. He is loyal to you and eats what you place down. Do you want to feed your Boxer fillers? Or do you want to feed him home cooked food specifically for the Boxer and know that the only elements your dog is ingesting are healthy, nutritious ingredients that your dog's body actually needs.
In Healthy Home Cooking for the Boxer, you will have recipes for:
- 8 Biscuits - Perfect as a side dish, a reward treat or an any time snack.
- 6 Healthy Snacks, great any time, but perfect for those occasions when you have company over...why not allow your Boxer to enjoy a special food too?
- A perfect & delicious low calorie, low fat diet meal for those Boxers that need to lose a bit of weight.
- A Chinese meal for canines so that your Boxer does not need to miss out when you order Chinese takeout !
- 5 Teething snacks to ease their discomfort while enjoying something yummy
- 2 Vegetarian meals - To mix things up a bit and offer some diversity to your dog's dinners
- 4 Hamburg based meals - Perfect in today's economy and so easy to make while you prepare your own dinner
- 3 Chicken based meals - For excellent health and easy cooking, as most of you already will be cooking chicken for yourselves
- 4 Fish meals - A great way to provide choices for your Boxer and especially great for the "finicky eater"
- 4 Lamb based meals - Wonderful recipes your dog will thank you for
- 2 Liver based recipes - For the flavor dogs can't resist
- 1 All Meat Meal (3 different meats) - For excellent health and optimal delicious taste, a stew type meal a Boxer will love
- 3 Italian meals - Should humans be the only ones to enjoy a little taste of Italy? Your Boxer deserves it too.
- A perfect Raw Food recipe for the Boxer
- The # 1 Recommend Meal for Optimal Health
- 5 Peanut Butter based meals for the Boxer - These are perfect for those that are teething or have chewing issues. Why? Because that peanut butter is healthy and keeps their mouths busy...and a dog won't be chewing on your shoes!
- 8 desserts - For holidays, special occasions or just to show your Boxer that you care enough to provide dessert
- A wonderful Boxer birthday cake recipe, to celebrate their special day
- 2 Breakfast recipes - Dogs love to eat a different food for breakfast, just as humans do.
- 3 Wheat-Free treats and meals - For those dogs that are allergic to wheat
- 2 recipes for "Upset Tummy" for those times that your Boxer needs your help keeping down food or recovering from an illness
- The Ultimate Hypo-Allergenic Meal - To immediately give relief to a dog that has food allergies...and then easily identify the culprit ingredient.
Let your Boxer wolf down real food that you know is pure, healthy and wholesome...And leave those fillers and "manufactured meats" on supermarket shelves.